The Malefica is a virtual high-gain distortion guitar pedal based on original schematic.
First of all we have analyzed circuits of ton of guitar pedals to design the darkest, most evil and mystic tone with unique character that would fit a wide range of extreme music genres.
After that, we have made its physical model on the tip of the pen and prepared it with most precise and modern mathematical algorithms.
Finally, our designer has added magical artwork, and that is it! Witchery is alive!
Try this one for free and make sure that we do (not) fable.
And do not forget to check out the audio plug-in presets!
- common output level (alias “Evil” in the plug-in), tone (“Witch”), dist (“Mist”) and bypass controls;
- 3 modes switch for the different sound colour;
- 3 modes switch for the different clipping character;
- additional tweak controls: pre-gain and focus frequency of tone control;
- stereo/mono modes switch;
- 8x oversampling switch for an extra high precision.
Accept license agreement before download:
You can download Malefica plug-in for Linux and Windows on the KVR Audio page.
Please click on [HELP] button in the left corner of Malefica window to get Controls Help.
If you are enjoyed the Malefica plug-in, you can support further development by PayPal donation on right sidebar in the News page or by the link, and buy some drink for us, and some food for Oleshka. We will thank you!
Thanks for reading up to this point and for using Malefica plug-in! We hope that you will enjoy using it!